Your Epiphanies Are Amplified. We Deliver Answers: Guaranteed!
We’ve helped hundreds of unique CEO’s, Executive Directors, Leaders and Entrepreneurs for over 4 decades.
1) Individual Walks
Common Quests & Answers
- Attract new clients or new markets
- Find out how to fix the parts of your business that aren’t working for you
- Generate passive income
- Activate a fresh approach to delivery of services
- Clarity, Answers & Leadership Expertise from a Business & Marketing Strategist
What You Get
√ Before the walk: 15 minute phone evaluation session to define the main issues of your business – what’s working and what’s not – and solution you seek. This assures us both that you’ll get a guaranteed answer. ($100 value).
√ Together we’ll choose a location, time and date.
√ Your One Hour Consultative Walk: You’ll get a gentle walking consultation to discuss your quest, solutions and answers to guide you to action. ($300 value)
√ Recording: You’ll be sent an MP3 file of our recorded walk to listen to over and over or share with your staff. ($47 value)
√ Total Value: $447.
Your Total Cost: $300
2) Group Walks:
Leadership or Business Teams
It’s like a day spa for work. You’re getting some exercise in this 1 hour business “retreat”.
Every team has a different objective, challenge or goal.
Typical Group Achievements in a 1.5 hour consultative walk, which are tailored to fulfill your needs:
- Crystalize vision, mission, goals – Make Visionary Ideas Real!
- Discover ideas for improved performance – Get More Done Faster!
- Ideas to manage “difficult” team member or situation – Everyone Contributes!
- Time to reflect, chat with your team, brainstorm new ideas – Get synchronized
- Breathe innovation & new perspective into your business – Enhance revenue
Group walks get the advantage of 2 co-facilitators:
A Business/Marketing Consultant and Executive Coach with experience advising Google, Verizon, Patch Media, UCSF, media, non profits, startups and oh so very much more.
Cost: $2850 (up to 8 people)
I’m very pleasantly impressed with the process, the organization, the quality of the direction,questions, and how it was facilitated. It’s very gently focused which kept us on track without making us feel like we were being “managed”. . . the process elicited a certain common understanding from all of us. . . good to be in an outside environment to explore [ideas]. It’s something you can’t step up to when you’re sitting in a leadership meeting: You need the outside “container” to create the experience. I think it’s a big winner! – Kerry Hargraves, East Bay Women’s Network
Group Walks: What You Get
You Get Answers. Experienced Business Advisor/Facilitators Guide Your Group to Solve the Main Quest. Unbiased Brainstorming, Feedback, Ideas, or Solutions.
1) An assessment interview with group leader to determine what’s not working – to focus the goal for the walk.
2) Guided 1.5 hr. walk with coach and consultant leading your team forward into answers
3) A recording of answers, solutions, ideas or discussions during the walk will be sent to you, so you don’t need to take notes.
4) A summary report highlighting the learning, discoveries, issues solved, decisions and recommendations from your guided walk will be sent to you.
Thank you for the walking consultation for my non-profit, Piedmont Yoga Community . . . well organized, brainstorming session that opened our eyes up to new possibilities. We all had a chance to share and were prompted to think of new ideas outside our current mindset. . . valuable insight to the issues along with potential solutions. Key points of the discussion were recorded, so we could revisit the meeting to take notes and share with others.
Of course, it was wonderful to do all this outside in the fresh air and include some exercise simultaneously. Getting the blood moving seems to help to also engage the brain to be more productive.
All in all, we were very pleased with the walking consultation and hope to take advantage of the opportunity again. – Chris Roberts, President, Piedmont Yoga Community, yoga for people with challenges
“Already well-known for her innovative business consulting services, Allison Bliss has begun to offer creative, strategic “Walks with Bliss” so you can get exercise and enterprise at the same time! . . .professional guidance to facilitate those visions becoming a functional business. Highly recommended.”– Margo Rose, Body Aware Grieving
Walk into your bliss today. 510-879-7600
Need More Help?
Our full service Marketing & Communications Agency offers: business and marketing plans, strategic consultations, websites, copywriting, social media, design, publicity, and complete marketing services. Details and prices are on our website.
Contact us with your quest and schedule your advisory session! Walk into your bliss today. 510-879-7600.